Sunday, January 16, 2011

Save the Date Photo Cards

 This is engagement season and therefore save the date and wedding invitation season are right around the corner!  I love wedding cards!  I'm not sure if it's the beautiful professional photography, the starry eyed lovers or the excitement of the promise of forever.  Marriage is wonderful, not always easy, but wonderful!  I have been so incredibly blessed to be married to my amazing husband for over 10 years already.  He is my best friend, true love and the one I love experiencing life with.  I always get a little shiver of excitement when I see engagement or wedding photos.  It is such an honor to create a card to help people celebrate the promise of forever.  Here are a few new Save the Date cards recently added.  Photography compliments of Clifton Saulnier Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails