Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2010 Christmas Photo Card Designs

 Todway was a wonderfully productive morning for me.  With one napping and the other at nursery school it's amazing how much you can get done.  I feel like it's the calm before the storm these days.  I've been working on 2010 Christmas designs since the end of July and got a whole bunch posted today.  There are still a few more to come but I think the majority are up.  I've left up the best sellers from last year and added the new designs throughout the gallery.  I love these; I feel like they reflect my style so much more than last year.  Lots of bright colours as well as natural earth tones like these cards.  Stay tuned, as there will be an early ordering discount posted on our facebook page in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails