Monday, September 27, 2010

Our Family!

 This past weekend my family headed out to the vineyard to get some updated family pics taken.  I'm not sure if it's because I have a photo card business or if I just like photos, but I have this thing for getting updated pics often.  Kids grow so... quickly, I always feel like I want to capture all the moments along the way.  I'm thrilled to have our pics done (just have to finish editing) so I can get our family Christmas cards ordered.  I know how busy I'll be on everyone elses's in a matter of months, so getting ours finished will feel good.

If you plan to get professional pics taken to use on your Christmas photo cards I would suggest booking your photo shoot asap as photographers get really busy in this season. Our pics were taken by my wonderful cousin, Kristi Lee and I've done my own post processing.  If a pro photographer isn't in the budget, consider having a friend or family member take photos for you.  Just pick a great location, the best photo time is a couple of hours before sunset, dress your family in coordinating outfits (dark colours work well) and have fun together!  As you can see from our pics, not everyone is looking at the camera, that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails