Friday, October 15, 2010

Crazy for Christmas Cards.. and Photography!



 I have always shyed away from photography.  I do cards not take pictures.  Don't get me wrong, I love taking photos, I have a professsional level Canon DSLR but am still learning how to use it well.  This whole past year I have felt like I have had lots of design ideas but not much in the way of photos to work with. Sadly, the lack of great photos has been what's delayed me getting my 2010 Christmas card designs posted. Therefore I decided to face my fears, pick up my camera and look for some willing volunteers to be my subjects.  Here's a few photos from my first photo session attempt.  I know I have a long way to go, but I was happy with the results for my first time.  Now I have four more beautiful families lined up for my practice.  Stay tuned to see all their lovely faces on the last sets of Christmas cards.  They'll all be posted soon... I  hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails