Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Photo Cards and a life update


 I realized I haven't posted anything on here in a couple of weeks; time seems to be just flying by these days!  Right now it's the crush time at the vineyard/ winery, so my husband has been working super long hours (16 hrs some days).  This means long days for me and the kids.  On the plus side, I've had quite a few full evenings to put orders together, design new cards and post new designs on the website.  With Halloween just around the corner and the Christmas card ordering season just a few weeks away, I feel like I am in the "calm" before the storm.  The calm isn't even that calm.

  I don't really know what to expect this holiday season.  Last year was busy but not unreasonably.  Considering that the site was just 3 months old and it's now been a full year, I'm expecting life to be VERY busy!  I've been buying Christmas gifts and getting things in order to that I won't have to worry about our own holiday preparations when I'm busy with eveyone else's.  This year we also have several organizations that are having Dolcetto Designs Christmas card fundraisers.  I'm super excited about this!  I still have a couple of spots available, therefore if you're interested in this please contact me asap!  This is the easiest fundraiser you'll ever come across! 



Thank you Mrs. V for sending me so many adorable pics of your beautiful children to use in our Halloween costume cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails